Customer Service Agent
Permanent / Full-time
The holder of this position is mainly responsible for developing sales of maintenance and accessories in his territory.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop the after-sales service business for Creaform's customers in EMEA;
- Perform reminders to customers for the sale of Creaform's product maintenance programs;
- Participate in the implementation of Marketing initiatives;
- Improve internal communications between sales and customer service teams;
- Develop relationships with Creaform's customers and other partners in order to improve the maintenance renewal rate;
- Assist internal sales teams in the preparation of maintenance specifications.
- Has great autonomy;
- Is bilingual French and English both orally and in writing, German is an asset;
- Has interest and skills in customer service and sales;
- Knows a customer management software;
- Holds a BAC + 2/3 in international trade or equivalent.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager