Customer service agent - America
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to respond to the requests of the customers in your portfolio and help deliver a great customer experience. In this role, you will promote and sell customer services to existing customers and help identify opportunities for growth. If you want a quality job where you will be considered, join us, we will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Coordinate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) for the America Repair Center
- Administer the loaner equipment fleet - America:
- Manage equipment loans for our customers and resellers;
- Manage the return of equipment for preventive calibrations, repairs and replacements;
- Ensure that the material required to use the equipments is available on the customer portal;
- Optimize and ensure sound management of the fleet;
- Welcome new customers and resellers via an onboarding process by phone, in addition to managing their access to the customer area;
- In collaboration with the technical support team:
- Provide first level support to Creaform's customers, both by phone and by email;
- Produce and maintain key performance indicators (perfect order, DOA)
You will feel at home if you
- Has a DEC in a relevant field;
- Is fluent in English and French. Spanish is an asset;
- Has at least 2 years experience in customer service;
- Knows Microsfot office suite (Excel and Word);
- Has a strong interest in customer service;
- Is organized
- Pays attention to details
- Has a good learning curve;
- Has good verbal and written communication skills.
You earn points if you...
- Knows our CRM Salesforce
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
We are Creaform, a company recognized as an international leader, passionate about 3D digitizing and a fan of engineering services. Let's not forget to live life to the fullest thanks to our multiple social activities and our sports atmosphere! Our collaborative culture values the contributions and growth of each individual and encourages development while leaving plenty of room for fun, family and surpassing oneself.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager