Developer C++ / C# Senior (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Our R&D team is looking for an experienced software developer to contribute to the software development of Creaform's 3D scanning technologies and their applications.
As part of an agile team, you will contribute to the development of the software architecture and user interfaces in C++ / C# for a new project that will lead us to redefine the future of our software.
You will contribute to the design of the solution while establishing yourself as a technical resource and mentor to your less experienced colleagues. And you will be involved in the continuous improvement of software development processes at Creaform.
You will be responsible for
- Actively contributing to projects and becoming a technical reference within the team.
- Contributing to the coaching and mentoring of the team.
- Evolving the software architecture to make our code cleaner, more reliable and easier to scale.
- Developing a simple, user-friendly UI/UX to ensure our scanners continue to be the easiest to use in the world.
- Generating ideas and helping define our software specifications.
- Collaborate with the product managers, the quality assurance team, the technical experts and other development teams
Your projects will require you to
- Start each morning with a short meeting with the development team to discuss progress, the day's plan and issues;
- Then you will get back to work on the development and implementation of new software features:
- Feature design;
- UI/UX design;
- Software architecture design;
- Programming in C++/C#;
- Development of the graphical interface.
- You will ensure the quality of the implemented solutions and you will work on the corrections to be made to stabilize the software;
- You will meet on a regular basis with the members of your team for individual follow-ups with them;
- Once a week, you will participate in the follow-up meeting with the project team to present the progress and plan the tasks to be done;
- If you are in the office, you can enjoy the beautiful cafeteria or the outdoor picnic tables, go for a walk or a run in the park or use the gym or play a game of foosball.
You will feel at home if you
- Have a solid background in C++ or C# programming with a strong interest in software architecture;
- Have experience managing agile projects or mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have experience in WPF/UWP/WinUI, UI/UX design, MVVM architecture, clean-code, etc.
- Have a university degree in computer engineering, computer science or software engineering;
- Are able to communicate in a French speaking environment
In exchange, we offer you
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits, including dental and vision insurance;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.