Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for a DevOps Specialist who will actively participate in the establishment of a DevOps culture and the development of related methodologies and tools. Within a multidisciplinary team of software developers and scientists located in Quebec with a team in Europe, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of development processes and the evolution of continuous integration and deployment tools (CI/CD).
You'll be responsible for
- Collaborating with developers and team leaders to ensure operational excellence of our development environment.
- Implementing and helping maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines incorporating unit testing and automated testing.
- Assisting in the management of packages and binary artifacts.
- Participating in the integration of IT into the DevOps process to ensure the smooth operation of the various systems.
- Generating improvement ideas and actively participate in the planning and execution of projects in collaboration with the continuous improvement committee.
- Ensuring that the development environments are updated annually.
- Working on the improvement of the software architecture.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or other equivalent education
- At least two years of DevOps experience (if you are DevOps certified, that's a real plus)
- Mastery of git. Experience with Visual Studio .Net, Azure DevOps and TFVC (if you know other DevOps related tools, that's a definite plus)
- C++ programming
You earn points if you...
- Have experience in software development
- Can program in C#, C++ CLI, lua, Python, PowerShell, batch files.
You will feel at home if you
- Are able to communicate in a French-speaking environment
- Your English is functional
- Are a good communicator
- Have strong teamwork skills
- Know how to deal with the unexpected and like to solve problems
- Are committed to continuous improvement and are able to bring about change in an organization
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.