Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Drafter to prepare 3D models, 2D drawing and to gather relevant technical information for the project.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Work on challenging projects for our customers in various fields such as aerospace, consumer goods, high technologies, health care, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Document and submit engineering changes;
- Apply mechanical notions of tolerancing and design standards;
- Work with your coworker and your team leader to improve processes by optimizing and standardizing tools;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts.
- Has an AEC or a DEP in mechanical engineering;
- Master the use of one or more 3D software;
- As a good knowledge of 2D modules, solid and assembly;
- Is available to move around on different customers sites;
- Is a good team player;
- Has a knack for customer services;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!