Educational Account Manager
Permanent / Full-time
Costa Mesa, CA, United States
We are currently seeking a highly professional self-motivated, Educational Account Manager who will cover the US territory. The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate Creaform’s product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate our technology to interested or potential educational customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review;
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications in order for the ISS to prepare the quote;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory;
- Work with resellers and commercial account managers to uncover commercial relationships with EDU institutions and leverage commercial success.
Our perfect match...
- Has 3-5 years of experience selling engineering technology or industrial science to universities or tech colleges;
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Has a minimum experience in a technical field, sales and/or customer support;
- Is results-oriented;
- Is available to travel 50% of the time.
You earn points if you...
- Are fluent in both, English and Spanish.
In exchange we offer you...
- Home-based position;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is the ideal place for people who love challenges and who want to take their talent to a whole new level. From reverse engineering to quality control to education and R&D, the company offers rewarding and enriching experiences you simply cannot get anywhere else.