Educational Account Manager
Permanent / Full-time
Costa Mesa, CA, United States
Creaform – Part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technology Group – specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia. For more information, visit www.creaform3d.com
We are currently seeking a highly professional self-motivated, Educational Account Manager who will cover the US territory. The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate Creaform’s product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate Creaform technology to interested and / or potential educational customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review;
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications in order for the ISS to prepare the quote;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory;
- Work with resellers and commercial account managers to uncover commercial relationships with EDU institutions and leverage commercial success.
Our perfect match...
- Has 3-5 years of experience selling engineering technology or industrial science to universities or tech colleges;
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Has a minimum experience in a technical field, sales and/or customer support;
- Is results-oriented;
In exchange we offer you...
- Home-based position
- Ideally the candidate would be based near a major airport.
- Available to travel 50% of the time, flexible schedules, adapting to peak sales periods.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
You earn points if you...
- Are bilingual (English-Spanish)
Creaform offers career opportunities within a young dynamic team as well as the possibility to progress through multiple interesting and varied projects. We moreover provide a unique work environment, animated by a strong, dynamic team. Joining our team, also translates to many social activities, career opportunities and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is so stimulating. It’s like we’re all living this grand adventure with no end in sight.
Regional Manager, Latin America