Canada - Laval
We are looking for an electrical designer whose main responsibility will be to develop, design and produce the various electrical components of the new concepts we invent. If you want to take on new challenges and combine your talent with an experienced team, join us! We will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Participate in the definition of the client's needs and proposes optimal solutions;
- Participate in design reviews with the various departments;
- Make recommendations to the engineers in charge of the functions;
- Elaborate connection diagrams according to the requirements of his functional block;
- Write the engineering notes while respecting the quality criteria of the information (quality, standards respected, respect of procedures, clarity);
- Participate in the design of panels and harnesses;
- Develop concepts taking into account current and future variable configurations with the analysts and systems engineers;
- Validate the functional aspect of the design during prototyping and on the assembly line;
- Participate in the development of the company's technical standards;
- Look for opportunities of improvement and present work plans;
- Document from a technical point of view the processes used in order to promote the transfer and maintenance of knowledge.
You have the profile we are looking for if you...
- Holds a DEC in electrical engineering or other relevant discipline;
- Has between 5 and 7 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has experience in printed circuit board design;
- Has of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment as an electrical designer;
- Has experience with electrical schematic software (EPLAN, Saber Harness an asset);
- Is bilingual (French - English);
- Has an excellent mastery in automation of work tools (Advanced Excel);
- Is meticulous, detail-oriented, creative and ingenious;
- Is able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Is very versatile and have a good ability to adapt;
- Has ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Gives exceptional customer service;
- Is mobile to work with clients;
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
We are Creaform Engineering, a Quebec-based specialist in complete engineering services, a fast-growing division of Creaform Inc. a world leader in 3D measurement technologies. With more than 20,000 projects under our belt since 2002, we have earned the reputation of being an essential ally for companies in many industrial sectors. Our 170 employees carry out projects of all sizes and complexity with passion and determination, enabling our customers to always be one step ahead. Experts in product design, industrial design, automation, dimensional management, numerical simulation and advanced surface modeling, we make sure to constantly improve the skills of our employees to remain the best. Joining Creaform Engineering means betting on engineering excellence.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!