Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Electrical Designer for the Creaform Engineering division. The Designer will play a strategic role within his team. He will develop, design and produce the various electrical components of the new concepts.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participates in the definition of the client's needs and proposes optimal solutions;
- Participates in design reviews with the various departments;
- Makes recommendations to the engineers in charge of the functions;
- Elaborates connection diagrams according to the requirements of his functional block;
- Writes the engineering notes while respecting the quality criteria of the information (quality, standards respected, respect of procedures, clarity);
- Participates in the design of panels and harnesses;
- Develops concepts taking into account current and future variable configurations with the analysts and systems engineers;
- Validates the functional aspect of the design during prototyping and on the assembly line;
- Participates in the development of the company's technical standards;
- Is on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and presents work plans;
- Documents from a technical point of view the processes used in order to promote the transfer and maintenance of knowledge.
- Holds a DEC in electrical engineering or other relevant discipline;
- Has between 5 and 7 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has experience in printed circuit board design;
- Has of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment as an electrical designer;
- Has experience with electrical schematic software (EPLAN, Saber Harness an asset);
- Is bilingual (French - English);
- Has an excellent mastery in automation of work tools (Advanced Excel);
- Is meticulous, detail-oriented, creative and ingenious;
- Is able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Is very versatile and have a good ability to adapt;
- Has ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Gives exceptional customer service;
- Is mobile to work with clients;
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!