Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Electrical Designer for the Creaform Engineering division. The Designer will play a strategic role within his team. He will develop, design and produce the various electrical components of the new concepts.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Produce schematics and equipment lists of power and control circuits;
- Design and draw schematics for the manufacture of control panels;
- Select the electrical power and control components;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Provide customer support in case of problems;
- Write and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Validate the operation, assembly and implementation of new concepts.
- Has a DEC in electronics, instrumentation and control, or in any other field relevant to the position;
- Has 1 year of experience in electrical design in a manufacturing environment;
- Has good knowledge of SAE standards;
- Speaks French and English.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert