Permanent / Full-time
At Creaform, a world specialist in 3D measurement and analysis technologies, our electrical designers benefit from the most modern tools and work methods. They are part of a young and passionate team with diverse profiles, which practices mutual aid on a daily basis because innovation is not done in silos. By joining our ranks, you will be able to play a strategic role within our Creaform Engineering vision. You will be in charge of developing, designing and implementing the various electrical components of the new concepts we invent. You will be able to continue learning throughout your career by working on various projects or by taking advantage of the training you need. Finally, because we like to live life to the fullest, you will enjoy a wide range of social and sporting activities that leave plenty of room for fun, family and pushing yourself to the limit.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participates in the definition of the client's needs and proposes optimal solutions;
- Participates in design reviews with the various departments;
- Makes recommendations to the engineers in charge of the functions;
- Elaborates connection diagrams according to the requirements of his functional block;
- Writes the engineering notes while respecting the quality criteria of the information (quality, standards respected, respect of procedures, clarity);
- Participates in the design of panels and harnesses;
- Develops concepts taking into account current and future variable configurations with the analysts and systems engineers;
- Validates the functional aspect of the design during prototyping and on the assembly line;
- Participates in the development of the company's technical standards;
- Is on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and presents work plans;
- Documents from a technical point of view the processes used in order to promote the transfer and maintenance of knowledge.
- Holds a DEC in electrical engineering or other relevant discipline;
- Has between 5 and 7 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has experience in printed circuit board design;
- Has of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment as an electrical designer;
- Has experience with electrical schematic software (EPLAN, Saber Harness an asset);
- Is bilingual (French - English);
- Has an excellent mastery in automation of work tools (Advanced Excel);
- Is meticulous, detail-oriented, creative and ingenious;
- Is able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Is very versatile and have a good ability to adapt;
- Has ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Gives exceptional customer service;
- Is mobile to work with clients;
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager