Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Electrical Engineer. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Identify, plan and monitor activities related to product development projects;
- Analyze client's need to translate it into system specifications and required performance to meet;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, audits, validations, costs and approvals;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Verify and approve new concepts, diagrams and drawings;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Support the manufacturing engineering group in solving technical problems in production;
- Offer customer service by solving problems;
- Analyze the technical aspects of customers' special requests during orders and submissions;
- Provide technical support to designers.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BAC in Electrical Engineering;
- 5 years of relevant experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Communicates well in French and English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical design software such as Inventor, CATIA (cables and harnesses); AutoCad, Pro-E;
- Likes to work as a team;
- Is mobile;
- Manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Adapts to any situation;
- You must:
- Speak French;
- Be a member of the OIQ;
- Have a certification for the equivalence of your diploma.
You earn points if you...
- Has knowledge in programmation;
- Has knowledge in electronic and PCBs.
In exchange we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-life balance at heart;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating and open-minded company;
- The possibility of progressing through projects that are as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!