Electrical Engineer - Laval
Canada - Laval
Do you want to work in a world-renowned engineering firm? Would you like to take part in stimulating innovation projects? Are you looking for the perfect springboard for your career?
This is good, because Creaform Engineering needs you and your creativity to design diversified electrical systems that meet the requirements of our customers and support them in their product development but above all, to make them benefit from your expertise!
Nicolas, your future manager, is known for his team spirit and his ability to bring people together. He has been with Creaform for five years. He started out as a team leader and is now in charge of operations.
To succeed and advance in your career, Nicolas will accompany you with the following resources:
An excellent welcome and integration process;
Training ... a lot of training;
The support you'll need for your development and achieve your goals.
Here's what we offer:
Reimbursement of annual fees to the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
Diversity and complexity of projects in a multitude of industries;
Continuing education to support you in your career ambitions;
Caring environment, encouraging personal and professional development;
A wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with generous contribution from Creaform, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible hours;
We work hard but we have even more fun (sport, parties, thematic events etc).
What does a typical project look like in your new team?
- Analyze customer requirements and help draw up specifications for low- and medium-voltage electrical projects;
- Design electrical schematics and control system architecture;
- Draw up process and instrumentation diagrams;
- Participate in the selection of project equipment according to electrical standards and norms.
- Participate in prototype assembly and testing;
- Build and maintain the technical project file;
- Prepare and participate in design reviews;
- Prepare documentation required for production (BOM, electrical diagrams, specifications);
- Ensure proper communication of technical requirements with customers and project stakeholders;
- Involve suppliers in the development of technical solutions;
- Any other related tasks
Whatever your interests, there will always be a project that meets your expectations!
Some aspects that will facilitate your integration at Creaform :
- You have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related discipline;
- Relevant experience in electrical design;
- Knowledge of electrical drafting software, such as AutoCad Electrical, SolidWorks Electrical, EPlan, CATIA (cable and harness module);
- Experience in HMI/PLC programming (an asset);
- Knowledge of electric vehicles (an asset);
- Membership in the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (Member an asset);
- Is passionate about design, electrical engineering and technical challenges;
- Enjoys working in product development;
- Is mobile for short, medium or long trips.
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Ingénierie offers comprehensive engineering services to support industry leaders in the success of their projects, regardless of size or complexity. The company is made up of a multidisciplinary team of more than 200 experts and strategic allies who work closely with clients to achieve their goals in product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization. For more than 20 years, Creaform Engineering has developed expertise in multiple sectors, including transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. For more information about Creaform Ingénierie, click here!
Creaform is a business unit of AMETEK Inc., a world leader in the manufacture of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with sales of $5.5 billion in 2021.
Are you interested in the position, but you do not have all the skills required? Send us your application anyway. We believe that experience and personal context, combined with a healthy dose of passion, can be a game-changer.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!