Electrical Engineer - Laval (m/f/d)
Canada - Laval
Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for an electrical engineer whose main responsibility will be to design diversified electrical systems that meet the clients' requirements. Depending on the project, you will participate in the analysis of the specifications with the client and develop technical solutions; you will also have to approve the new components and systems developed by the designers while ensuring compliance with the applicable standards, laws and regulations; you will also participate in the validation of the concepts in the factory. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, join our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
Your projects will lead you to...
- Identify, plan and monitor activities related to product development projects;
- Analyze client's need to translate it into system specifications and required performance to meet;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, audits, validations, costs and approvals;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Verify and approve new concepts, diagrams and drawings;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Support the manufacturing engineering group in solving technical problems in production;
- Offer customer service by solving problems;
- Analyze the technical aspects of customers' special requests during orders and submissions;
- Provide technical support to designers.
You will feel at home if you...
- Is mobile to work at our client's location in Repentigny;
- Has a BAC in Electrical Engineering;
- Has between 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Is fluent in both French and English ;
- Has knowledge of mechanical and electrical design software such as Inventor, CATIA (cables and harnesses); AutoCad, Pro-E;
- Is a good team player ;
- Is mobile;
- Has leadership;
- Manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Adapts to any situation.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule;
- A generous and flexible remote working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- The support of a high level, dynamic and very human team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!