Permanent / Full-time
Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Electrical Engineer. The main responsibility of this position will be to work on the design of diversified electrical systems according to customer requirements. Depending on the project, the incumbent may participate in analyzing the specifications with the client, develop technical solutions, approve new components and systems developed by the designers and ensure compliance with applicable standards, laws and regulations, or participate in the factory validation of completed concepts.
Your projects will lead you to
- Identify, plan and monitor activities related to product development projects;
- Analyze client's need to translate it into system specifications and required performance to meet;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, audits, validations, costs and approvals;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Verify and approve new concepts, diagrams and drawings;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Support the manufacturing engineering group in solving technical problems in production;
- Offer customer service by solving problems;
- Analyze the technical aspects of customers' special requests during orders and submissions;
- Provide technical support to designers.
You will feel at home if you
- Is mobile to work at our client's location in Repentigny;
- Has a BAC in Electrical Engineering;
- Has between 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Is fluent in both French and English ;
- Has knowledge of mechanical and electrical design software such as Inventor, CATIA (cables and harnesses); AutoCad, Pro-E;
- Is a good team player ;
- Is mobile;
- Has leadership;
- Manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Adapts to any situation.
In exchange we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-life balance at heart;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating and open-minded company;
- The possibility of progressing through projects that are as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert