Electrical Engineering Intern
Internship / Student
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate for an electrical engineering internship for our office in Laval within Creaform Ingénierie, recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The electrical engineering intern analyses, designs and adapts various types of circuits and systems on different projects.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Design and adapt various types of circuits;
- Analyze, design and integrate different systems;
- Be able to understand the diagrams and work closely with hardware engineers;
- Use and adapt computer systems and their interfaces: programming and communication protocols;
- Analyze and design electronic, analog and digital circuits and servo systems;
- Participate in the evaluation of various tasks and work planning.
Our perfect match...
- Is a student in electrical engineering;
- Is more than familiar with basic electrical and electronic circuits;
- Able to program microcontrollers in C, C++, Python, Atmel, SMT32 or Microchip;
- Able to debug and solve software problems;
- Is able to support existing programs to improve and modify them while respecting project requirements;
- Is organized and structured;
- Is a good team player.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!