Electronic Design Engineer
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Electronic Design Engineer. Participates in the development of our customers' projects for electronic modules and low level software (firmware).
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Prepare the global specification of the product's development projects;
- Participate in the development of electronic subsystem specifications;
- Produce schematics and hardware lists of control, communication and power circuits;
- Design diagrams and printed circuits;
- Research and evaluate available components;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Encode and maintain low-level codes (firmware);
- Participate in design reviews;
- Write and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Meet with clients as needed;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Write system operation documentation;
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of the digitization program;
- Perform pre-certification and certification tests.
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC in Electronics or a BACC in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering;
- Has 2 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has relevant experience in low and medium power system integration (12 to 600 Volt);
- Has knowledge of one electrical design software like: Altium, E-Plan, AutoCAD, etc.;
- Is organized, autonomous, resourceful, and is detail-oriented;
- Is an excellent communicator;
- Is a good team player.
You earn points if you...
- Have experience in PCB design;
- Know Orcad/Pspice or MatLab programming languages;
- Know microcontroller programming, VHDL programming, C, C++;
- Know SAE standards;
- Are fluent in both English and French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is a very high-tech company and there’s no reason why we should envy businesses in Silicon Valley.
Senior CFD Engineer