Electronic Designer- R&D (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Our R&D department is looking for an electronic developer to design electronic circuits and embedded software associated to our 3D scanning technologies. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, do like our 80+ team members and choose Creaform R&D.
You'll be responsible for
- Designing electronic schematics and printed circuits.
- Programing firmware on microcontrollers, embedded processors and FPGAs.
Your projects will lead you to
- Participate in the elaboration of specifications and concepts of the electronic subsystems to be developed.
- Participate in the selection of electrical/electronic components.
- Participate in the start-up and troubleshooting of electronic systems in R&D.
- Participate in product certification (compliance with standards).
- Participate in technology watch.
- Participate as needed in the support and maintenance of products in production.
You will feel at home if you
- Have a university or college degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Have already designed printed circuit boards (layout).
- Are an autonomous and persevering person with good experience in design, diagnostics and prototype testing in a research and development context.
- Are a good team player.
- Are at ease expressing yourself in French and English, both orally and in writing.
You earn points if you...
- Know C# and/or VHDLprogramming language ;
- Know Altium Designer
- Have knowledge in electro-optics and digital vision;
- Have knowledge of compliance (FCC, CE, RoHS, IEC).
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert