Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Electronic Engineer. Participates in the development of our customers' projects for electronic modules and low level software (firmware).
Your projects will lead you to
- Participate in the preparation of overall project specifications and in the development of specifications for electronic subsystems to be developed;
- Produce schematics and equipment lists for control, communication and power circuits;
- Research and evaluate available components;
- Design schematics and printed circuits;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Code and maintain low-level codes (firmware);
- Participate in design reviews;
- Meet with customers;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Write and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Write system operating documentation;
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of scanning systems;
- Carry out pre-certification and certification tests.
You will feel at home if you
- Is mobile to work at our client's location in the beautiful Estrie region ;
- Has a DEC in Electronics or a BACC in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering;
- Has 2 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has experience in product architecture;
- Has good knowledge of electrical drafting software: Altium, E-Plan, AutoCAD or other;
- Knows how to use standard electrical tools and components;
- Has an interest in recreational or performance vehicle design;
- Is fluent in both, French and English;
- Is organized, autonomous, resourceful, and is detail-oriented;
- Is an excellent communicator;
- Is a good team player.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!