Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Electronic Engineer. Participates in the development of our customers' projects for electronic modules and low level software (firmware).
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in the preparation of overall project specifications and in the development of specifications for electronic subsystems to be developed;
- Produce schematics and equipment lists for control, communication and power circuits;
- Research and evaluate available components;
- Design schematics and printed circuits;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Code and maintain low-level codes (firmware);
- Participate in design reviews;
- Meet with customers;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Write and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Write system operating documentation;
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of scanning systems;
- Carry out pre-certification and certification tests.
Our perfect match...
- Is mobile to work at our client's location in the beautiful Estrie region ;
- Has a DEC in Electronics or a BACC in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering;
- Has 2 years of experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Has experience in product architecture;
- Has good knowledge of electrical drafting software: Altium, E-Plan, AutoCAD or other;
- Knows how to use standard electrical tools and components;
- Has an interest in recreational or performance vehicle design;
- Is fluent in both, French and English;
- Is organized, autonomous, resourceful, and is detail-oriented;
- Is an excellent communicator;
- Is a good team player.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Our goal is to become the number 1 measurement solution provider in the world. And while there are many challenges, I believe we can achieve this important goal. We are shaping the future of many different industries, including Japan’s automotive market. We’re also playing a key role in our customers’ long term business. With our excellent products, strategic mindset and exceptional team, Creaform has a bright destiny!
Regional Manager, East Japan