Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for an electronics developer, whose primary responsibility will be to research and evaluate components, develop and assemble prototypes, design printed circuit boards, and code and maintain low-level system management code (firmware),
Your projects will lead you to
- Participate to the preparation of overall project specifications, the development of specifications for electronic subsystems to be developed and the organization of the development of electronic subsystems into tasks and the preparation of timelines;
- Research and evaluate the available components;
- Design schematics and printed circuits;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Encode and maintain low level codes (firmware);
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of digitisation systems;
- Perform pre-certification and certification tests.
You will feel at home if you
- Hold a university degree in electrical or electronic engineering;
- Have experience in design, diagnosis and testing of prototypes in a research and development context;
- Are able to work in a French speaking environment
- Have relevant knowledge in electronics such as microcontroller programming, high speed communication, power management, etc;
- Have experience in product development in a business context in a competitive technology sector;
- Know C, C++ or C# language;
- Are autonomous and persevering.
You earn points if you...
- Is familiar with printed circuit board design;
- Knows the manufacturing processes of electronic boards;
- Knows Altium Designer.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert