Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for ? The perfect candidate for the Electronic Developer position. If research, component evaluation, prototype development and assembly, PCB design, coding and maintenance of low-level system management code (firmware) and product certification is within your reach, you are the one we are looking for.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate to the preparation of overall project specifications, the development of specifications for electronic subsystems to be developed and the organization of the development of electronic subsystems into tasks and the preparation of timelines;
- Research and evaluate the available components;
- Design schematics and printed circuits;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Encode and maintain low level codes (firmware);
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of digitisation systems;
- Perform pre-certification and certification tests.
- Has a university degree in electrical or electronic engineering;
- Has experience in design, diagnosis and prototype testing in a research and development context;
- Communicates in both French and English;
- Has relevant knowledge of electronics such as microcontroller programming, high-speed communication, power management, etc..;
- Has experience in product development in a business context operating in a competitive technological sector;
- Knows the C, C++ or C# language;
- Is autonomous and persevering.
You earn points if you...
- Is familiar with printed circuit board design;
- Knows the manufacturing processes of electronic boards;
- Knows Altium Designer.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert