Permanent / Full-time
We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Electronic Engineer. You will be involved in product development, including electronic circuit design, from definition to production. You will ensure that system design complies with applicable standards, laws and regulations. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers and technical designers.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Designing electronic circuits of various complexity in analog, digital, power electronics and programming microcontrollers ;
- Simulate the designed circuits and ensure that the design meets the customer's requirements;
- Research components and create prototypes for testing and validation requirements;
- Analyze the technical feasibility, the level of risk and the manpower required to meet customer requirements;
- Analyze the customer's needs to translate them into system specifications and requirements to be met;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Work in close collaboration with the client;
- Create electrical schematics;
- Provide technical support to designers;
- Support internal or external customers in the resolution of technical problems;
- Characterize electrical performance, develop test methods and test plans and produce reports;
- Program Embedded software (Firmware).
Our perfect match...
- Hold fundamental knowledge of electronic circuit analysis and synthesis;
- Knowledge of PCB design software (an asset): Altium, Eagle, Kicad ;
- Have a minimum of two years or more of relevant experience in electronics development;
- Possess a bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering;
- Is eligible to the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. (Member an asset);
- Ability to efficiently use test and validation equipment (Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, Soldering Station, etc.);
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;
- Have proven interpersonal skills and adaptability (customer relations);
- Have a good ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Possess an intermediate/advanced level in English;
- Have a very good customer service.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.