Electrical Engineer - Bromont (m/f/d)
Canada - Bromont
Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for an electrical engineer whose main responsibility will be to design diversified electrical systems that meet the clients' requirements. Depending on the project, you will participate in the analysis of the specifications with the client and develop technical solutions; you will also have to approve the new components and systems developed by the designers while ensuring compliance with the applicable standards, laws and regulations; you will also participate in the validation of the concepts in the factory. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, join our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
Your projects will lead you to :
- Design, analyze or simulate circuits or systems;
- Analyze client's need to translate it into system specifications and required performance to meet;
- Build and maintain the technical project file;
- Prepare and participate in design reviews;
- Verify and approve new concepts, diagrams and drawings;
- Prepare the required documentation for production (BOM, electrical diagrams, specifications);
- Ensure proper communication of technical requirements with customers and project stakeholders;
- Involve suppliers in the development of technical solutions;
- Provide technical support to designers.
You will feel at home if you :
- Have a BAC in Electrical Engineering;
- Have between 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Are able to communicate in French and, if necessary, in English;
- Have knowledge of mechanical and electrical design software such as Inventor, CATIA (cables and harnesses); AutoCad, Pro-E;
- Are a good team player ;
- Are mobile;
- Have leadership;
- Manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Adapt to any situation.
In exchange, we offer you :
- A flexible work schedule;
- A generous and flexible remote working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- The support of a high level, dynamic and very human team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Engineering is comprised of quick-thinking experts who are completely committed to making every project a success. Our team works in close collaboration with leaders across all industries, on projects that include product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization.
Thanks to our experience in the transportation, power sports, aerospace, technology, defence and energy sectors, we’re able to tackle every challenge with incredible agility. You can count on our more than 200 experts—your strategic allies—to fully support you in your quest for innovation. For more information about Creaform Engineering, click here!
Creaform is a unit of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. When you choose Creaform Engineering, you get quality work carried out by professionals within the most demanding turnaround times.
Convinced that our ability to innovate endlessly is fueled by the diversity and the right to be different of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, we fully subscribe to the principle of employment equity. In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with the provisions of the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!