Electronic engineer - Laval
Canada - Laval
Do you want to work in a world-renowned engineering firm? Would you like to take part in stimulating innovation projects? Are you looking for the perfect springboard for your career?
That's good! Creaform Ingénierie needs you to participate in product development, including electronic circuit design, from definition to production. In addition, you'll ensure that system design complies with applicable standards, laws and regulations.
Nicolas, your future manager, is known for his team spirit and his ability to bring people together. He has been with Creaform for five years. He started out as a team leader and is now in charge of operations.
To succeed and progress in your career, Nicolas will support you through the following resources:
- An excellent welcome and an efficient onboarding process
- Access to continuous training on a daily basis
- Support to ensure your development and achieve your goals
Here's what we offer you:
- Exciting projects with high intellectual potential and rewarding prospects
- Ongoing training to support your career development
- Recognition of your ideas, whatever your level of education
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with employer contribution, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible working conditions
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun playing sports, organizing themed parties and events, and much more.
What does a typical project look like in your new team?
- Contribute to the definition of system architecture for electronic projects
- Design analog/digital electronic circuits that are reliable and stable over time and temperature
- Contribute to electronic design review activities
- Optimize choice of electronic components
- Maintain up-to-date electronic circuit design documents and technical reports
- Design high-quality printed circuit boards (PCBs) according to IPC standards associated with electronics
- Prepare and execute test plans
- Analyze and debug electronic circuits
- Ability to rework and solder PCBs
- Ability to work with laboratory test and measurement equipment (oscilloscope, PSU, signal generators, multimeter, etc.)
- Collaborate with other engineering teams for integration / assembly of new products
- MCU and SBC programming
- Knowledge of CAN, SPI, USB, I2C, RS232, RS485 communication protocols
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC, RoHS, FCC requirements
Whatever your interests, there will always be a project that meets your expectations!
Some aspects that will facilitate your integration at Creaform :
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- Experience in electronic circuit design
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers and electronic control system design
- Experience with constraint management and coordination of PCB layout activities
- Working knowledge of electronic circuit simulation software (LTspice) an asset
- Working knowledge of electronic circuit and PCB design software (altium designer) an asset
- Ability to write detailed design documents
- Good communication and teamwork skills
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Ingénierie offers comprehensive engineering services to support industry leaders in the success of their projects, regardless of size or complexity. The company is made up of a multidisciplinary team of more than 200 experts and strategic allies who work closely with clients to achieve their goals in product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization. For more than 20 years, Creaform Engineering has developed expertise in multiple sectors, including transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. For more information about Creaform Engineering, click here!
Creaform is a business unit of AMETEK Inc., a world leader in the manufacture of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with sales of $5.5 billion in 2021.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!