Electronic & PCB Technician
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Electronic & PCB Technician for the Creaform Engineering division. The incumbent will participate in product development, including electrical and electronic schematic creation, printed circuit board design and laboratory manipulations.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Take charge of the laboratory ;
- Follow-up of the calibration of the test equipment ;
- Creation of electrical schematics;
- Design of printed circuit boards;
- Management of component libraries;
- Creation and execution of test plans;
- Assembly of prototypes;
- Circuit modification;
- Circuit start-up and burn-in.
- Holds a DEC in electronics or in a relevant field;
- Has 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Has experience in SMT component welding;
- Has about 3 years experience with Altium Designer software for schematics and PCB design;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Has knowledge of the IPC standard;
- Knows the laboratory tools: multimeter, oscilloscope, generators, analyzer, etc.;
- Can work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Can manage several files simultaneously;
- Provides exceptional customer service.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert