Electronic & PCB Technician
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Electronic & PCB Technician for the Creaform Engineering division. The incumbent will participate in product development, including electrical and electronic schematic creation, printed circuit board design and laboratory manipulations.
Your projects will lead you to
- Take charge of the laboratory ;
- Follow-up of the calibration of the test equipment ;
- Creation of electrical schematics;
- Design of printed circuit boards;
- Management of component libraries;
- Creation and execution of test plans;
- Assembly of prototypes;
- Circuit modification;
- Circuit start-up and burn-in.
- Holds a DEC in electronics or in a relevant field;
- Has 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Has experience in SMT component welding;
- Has about 3 years experience with Altium Designer software for schematics and PCB design;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Has knowledge of the IPC standard;
- Knows the laboratory tools: multimeter, oscilloscope, generators, analyzer, etc.;
- Can work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Can manage several files simultaneously;
- Provides exceptional customer service.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!