Electronic Team, Manager
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
This role is primarily responsible for the electronic development team and for the participation in the development of electronic modules and low-level software (firmware) associated with Creaform's 3D scanning technologies.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Insure effective management of the team under his responsibility;
- Insure professional and personnal development of his team members;
- Make sure of the respect of the company's policies by his team members;
- Take part in his team's new employees recruitment;
- Ensure the delivery of all the projects under his responsibility;
- Prepare the global specification of the product's development projects;
- Organize the current tasked systems development and prepare the deadlines;
- Do regular follow-ups of the deadlines to ensure the delivery within the established costs and deadlines and to guarantee the product's quality;
- Take part in the development and the design;
- Do the follow-up on the encountered problems by the team and generate ideas to solve them;
- Assure a technological watch to foster our product's progress.
Our perfect match...
- Hold a university degree in science or in engineering in a field touching the electronics, the computing, the mechanics or the physics;
- Have 10 years experience in the industry;
- Have leadership and experience in team management;
- Have experience in products development in a context of a company working in a competitive technological sector;
- Understang the basics of the technologies that are developed by the company (softwares, electronics, optics, mechanics);
- Have relevant experience in design, diagnosis and prototyping testing in a research and development context;
- Be autonomous, perseverant, resourceful, methodical and rigorous;
- Be bilingual (french - english) both written and spoken.
You earn points if you...
- Conduct design of printed circuit boards and circuits;
- Contributed to the development and assembly of prototype circuits.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.