R&D Team Manager
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
This role of R&D Team Manager is primarily responsible for the electronic development team and for the participation in the development of electronic modules and low-level software (firmware) associated with Creaform's 3D scanning technologies.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Insure effective management of the team under his responsibility;
- Insure professional and personnal development of his team members;
- Make sure of the respect of the company's policies by his team members;
- Take part in his team's new employees recruitment;
- Ensure the delivery of all the projects under his responsibility;
- Prepare the global specification of the product's development projects;
- Organize the current tasked systems development and prepare the deadlines;
- Do regular follow-ups of the deadlines to ensure the delivery within the established costs and deadlines and to guarantee the product's quality;
- Take part in the development and the design;
- Do the follow-up on the encountered problems by the team and generate ideas to solve them;
- Assure a technological watch to foster our product's progress.
Our perfect match...
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Has leadership and a taste for team management;
- Has a university degree in electronic engineering or a relevant field;
- Is comfortable speaking French and English;
- Has good experience in design, diagnosis and prototype testing in a research and development context;
- Is autonomous, resourceful and rigorous.
You earn points if you...
- Has experience in product development in a business context operating in a competitive technological sector;
- Understand the basic principles of the technologies developed by the company.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.