Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are currently looking for an electronic technician for our R&D team. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the electronic R&D group in laboratory tasks.
Role and Responsabilities
- Perform diagnostic tests to quickly identify problems;
- Replace or repair required components on electronic boards;
- Assembling and welding on electronic boards;
- Assembling different types of cables;
- Update software, firmware and hardware according to published ECNs;
- Take action and reports on the start-up of electronic charts;
- Develop test tools to speed up the start-up of electronic boards;
- Mount prototypes;
- Assist in the design of new products;
- Perform conformity and susceptibility tests Electromagnetic (EMC).
Our perfect match...
- Holds a college diploma in electronics;
- Holds between 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of C language;
- Is versatile, motivated and rigorous;
- Have of interest in computer-aided design (CAD);
- Have of interest in debugging electronic boards;
- Have a team spirit;
- Have the ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously.
You earn points if you...
- Have a good knowledge of the THT and SMT welding;
- Know Altium Designer.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert