Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are currently looking for an electronic technician for our R&D team. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the electronic R&D group in laboratory tasks.
Role and Responsabilities
- Perform diagnostic tests to quickly identify problems;
- Replace or repair required components on electronic boards;
- Assembling and welding on electronic boards;
- Assembling different types of cables;
- Update software, firmware and hardware according to published ECNs;
- Take action and reports on the start-up of electronic charts;
- Develop test tools to speed up the start-up of electronic boards;
- Mount prototypes;
- Assist in the design of new products;
- Perform conformity and susceptibility tests Electromagnetic (EMC).
Our perfect match...
- Holds a college diploma in electronics;
- Holds between 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of C language;
- Is versatile, motivated and rigorous;
- Have of interest in computer-aided design (CAD);
- Have of interest in debugging electronic boards;
- Have a team spirit;
- Have the ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously.
You earn points if you...
- Have a good knowledge of the THT and SMT welding;
- Know Altium Designer.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.