Electronic Testing and Validation Engineer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position will be primarily responsible for developing test solutions for electronic circuits associated with the 3D digitizing technologies marketed by Creaform. The Electronic Test and Validation Engineer will participate in the design, development and implementation of automated test equipment used to verify the design of electronic circuits as part of the product development process up to the production start-up phase. This includes the design of electronic circuits and the programming of test software in order to produce complete automated test systems. The incumbent's mandate will be to maintain, support and develop test procedures and equipment at the head office as well as at certain suppliers.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in the elaboration of the specifications of the electronic subsystems to be developed;
- Develop and assemble test circuits;
- Program and maintain the firmware;
- Develop test software with a used interface
- Participate in design reviews.
- Has a university degree in electrical or electronic engineering;
- Is autonomous and persevering with a good experience in design, diagnosis and testing of prototypes in a research and development context;
- Has relevant knowledge in electronics such as microcontroller programming, communication protocols, power management, etc.;
- Has experience in product development in a business context working in a competitive technological sector;
- Knows the C, C# or C++ language;
- Is comfortable expressing himself in French as well as in English.
You earn points if you...
- Has knowledge of printed circuit board design;
- Has knowledge of electronic board manufacturing processes;
- Has knowledge of Altium Designer.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.