Electronics internship (fall 2021)
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for an electronics intern to assist them in the design of our new products.
You'll be responsible for
- Performing test development;
- Maintaining the measurement books of the electronic boards;
- Performing all validation tests to ensure the reliability of future devices.
Your projects will lead you to
- Perform diagnostic tests to quickly identify problems;
- Replace or repair required components on electronic boards;
- Diagnose and correct firmware problems;
- Design printed circuit boards according to R&D needs.
- Update software, firmware and hardware according to published ECNs;
- Develop test tools to accelerate the start-up of electronic boards;
- Participate in the design of new cutting-edge products.
- Be studying at the university level in electronics
- Have knowledge of the C language. ;
You will feel at home if you
- Have a good knowledge of THT and SMT welding;
- Know Altium Designer;
- Are versatile, motivated and rigorous;
- Have an interest in computer aided design (CAD);
- Enjoy debugging electronic boards;
- Have a good team spirit;
- Are able to manage priorities and several files simultaneously;
- Have good manual skills.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.