Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc);
- Assemble and summarize data to structure reports on financial status;
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in business management;
- Is a member of the Quebec CPA Order;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude;
- Is fluent in English and French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.