Revenue Analyst and International Subsidiaries
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? The perfect match to fill the position of Revenue Analyst and International Subsidiaries. A key position within our company, the analyst is at the heart of the management, financial administration and preparation of the financial statements of our international subsidiaries.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Supervise and coordinate the order processing and invoicing process;
- Ensure that revenue recognition complies with current accounting standards;
- Supervise and coordinate the recording of financial transactions of subsidiaries in collaboration with local stakeholders;
- Prepares or reviews monthly financial statements for the subsidiaries. Explains variances from the budget;
- Participate in the preparation and review of the annual budgets of the subsidiaries;
- Oversee the administrative and financial management of the subsidiaries;
- Coordinate intercompany billing and keep the transfer pricing policy up to date;
- Ensure the implementation of corporate policies and their follow-up;
- Ensure that the needs of the subsidiaries are well understood and met in a timely manner;
- Ensure and follow up on the maintenance of internal documentation required for ISO and auditors.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Business Administration;
- Has experience in a relevant field;
- Is a member of the ‘’Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec’’ (CPA);
- Is available to work on various schedules depending on the schedules of the international subsidiaries;
- Is fluent in both, English and French;
- Is available to travel approximately 2 to 4 weeks per year.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.