Financial Analyst, International Subsidiaries
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? The perfect match to fill the position of Financial Analyst, international subsidiaries. A key position within our company, the analyst is at the heart of the management, financial administration and preparation of the financial statements of our international subsidiaries.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Oversee and coordinate the recording of subsidiaries' financial transactions in collaboration with local teams;
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements of subsidiaries, explaining variances;
- Prepare and review annual branch budgets;
- Oversee the administrative and financial management of the subsidiaries;
- Manage inter-company billing;
- Maintain an up-to-date transfer pricing policy;
- Optimize cash repatriation to head office;
- Document and optimize internal controls for our subsidiaries;
- Ensure the implementation of corporate policies and their follow-up;
- Monitor and optimize revenue recognition through subsidiary backlog management;
- Ensure that revenue recognition complies with current accounting standards;
- Maintain internal documentation in accordance with ISO standards;
- Participate to annual audit.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Business Administration;
- Has experience in a relevant field;
- Is a member of the ‘’Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec’’ (CPA);
- Is available to work on various schedules depending on the schedules of the international subsidiaries;
- Is fluent in both, English and French;
- Is available to travel approximately 4 to 6 weeks per year.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.