Finite Element Engineer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of FEA Engineer. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Be an expert for our customers in structural and thermal analysis;
- Realize numerical analysis;
- Manually perform calculations (material resistance, heat transfer, dimensioning of components, etc.)
- File analysis reports and provide advice to our customers;
- Work with your team on numerous design projects;
- Design mechanical pieces, assembly part and complex mechanical systems.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering;
- Has applied experience in finite elements or in fluid dynamics
- Knows Femap/Nastran, Ansys or StarCCM+ software;
- Knows structural analysis and material resistance;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, SolidWorks, NX, etc;
- Has a good analytical mind;
- Possess a keen eye for details and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Is an excellent popularizer and communicator;
- Speaks French.
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge in fluid dynamics;
- Have knowledge in one of the following programming languages: Matlab, Visual Basic or C++;
- Are available to move around on different customers sites.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert