Human Resources Recruiter - Foreign Subsidiaries
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Do you enjoy working with colleagues from all over the world and your creativity is matched only by your analytical mind? Why not get to know each other! We are Creaform, an international company in full expansion, passionate about 3D digitization and engineering. Our collaborative culture values everyone's contributions, encourages growth and development, and leaves plenty of room for fun, family and self-improvement. We are looking for a person who reflects our image, committed and passionate. You will be responsible for coordinating recruitment activities while respecting Creaform's values and culture and considering the realities of the various international subsidiaries.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Coordinate recruitment efforts with our international partners;
- Conduct candidate research using different platforms including LinkedIn, Xing and Indeed ;
- Perform the analysis of the applications received;
- Participate in interviews with selected candidates;
- Carry out professional and personalized follow-ups with candidates;
- Facilitate communication between head office managers and international HR collaborators in their recruitment mandate;
- Ensure the development, maintenance and standardization of recruitment practices, policies and processes;
- Ensure compliance with existing HR processes.
Our perfect match...
- Is bilingual English-French (both oral and written)
- Is recognized for your sense of organization and planning;
- Has experience in recruiting internationally and / or using different social media;
- Is customer service oriented;
- Has a good capacity for influence and you are able to create links;
- Has a diploma in human resources management;
- Is available to travel to Europe and Asia;
- Demonstrates a lot of initiative.
You earn points if you...
- Speaks a third other language such as Mandarin, Japanese or German;
- Have already worked in a high-tech company.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.