Payroll and Benefits Technician
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Technician, payroll and benefits. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Process payroll for our company;
- Welcome all new colleagues from around the world;
- Manage group benefits;
- Be the reference for benefits an payroll;
- Manage different databases;
- Ensure technical support to your team.
- Has a college diploma in human resources;
- Has 5 years of work experience in human resources and administrative support;
- Has work experience in payroll processing and benefits management;
- Has a knack for customer services;
- Has an innate talent for French and English writing;
- Is fluent in French and English.
You earn points if you...
- Know Ceridian payroll software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.