Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate for the position of Industrial Engineer for Creaform Engineering Division. Under the leadership of the Team Manager, the candidate will have the mandate to assist our clients in organizing and optimizing the use of production methods in order to ensure the efficient, safe and economical use of personnel, materials and equipment in manufacturing companies.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Improve productivity, efficiency and profitability while reducing waste and non-quality costs of operations for our customers;
- Recommend changes in organization, work methods, use of equipment or for the redevelopment of the plant or production line;
- Collect and analyze data to identify bottlenecks, unadded value steps and gain opportunities to make recommendations to correct the situation;
- Design, improve integrated systems and production and quality control processes;
- Help customers to establish performance indicators;
- Make recommendations on lay-out, production flow, and buffer, in order to optimize;
- Calculate inventories and optimum production batches;
- Assist clients in establishing effective tool change procedures (SMED)
- Perform ROI analysis ;
- Make recommendations for the design of new templates and workstation improvements.
- Has an University Degree in manufacturing or industrial engineering;
- Is a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Has about 4 years of relevant experience;
- Excels in the field of mechanics and mathematics;
- Is detail oriented;
- Offers exceptional customer service;
- Has an intermediate level of English, both oral and written;
- Is a good team player;
- Is available to work on customers site;
- Has good analytical and synthesis skills and problem-solving skills;
- Has strong relational skills (interpersonal communication, listening);
- Is versatile and can adapt to any situation.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.