Inside Sales Specialist
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform is looking to fill an Internal Sales Coordinator position from its office in Stuttgart, Germany. As part of the French and French-speaking Swiss Sales team, this strategic role combines commercial and administrative missions.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Process and qualify incoming customer requests through our various sales channels;
- Coordinate French account managers and organize sales meetings in the field;
- Formulate recommendations to advance the sales process, acquire new customers (business development) and ensure strategic sector monitoring;
- Take charge of the entire sales order process;
- Relay sales data from France to the production, logistics and accounting teams;
- Participate in the launch of marketing campaigns, formulate areas for improvement, participate in trade fairs.
- Has a Master's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Project Management or equivalent with two to five years of experience, preferably in advanced industrial sectors;
- Has experience in sales or business development;
- Has experience or knowledge in engineering or industrial manufacturing;
- Is bilingual French/English;
- Has a strong interest in customer service and sales relations;
- Is organized, rigorous, professional and autonomous;
- Is dynamic and has an excellent team spirit.
You earn points if you...
- Have already worked in an international company;
- Have knowledge of metrology;
- Speak German;
- Have practical experience with CRM software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A location at the Stuttgard office in Germany;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.