Permanent / Full-time
We are Creaform, a company recognized as an international leader in the field of 3D scanning and engineering services. Our culture of collaboration and innovation values the creativity and growth of each individual. We also strive to leave room for fun, family and self-improvement. In this stimulating and positive context, we are looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator who shares our values and our determination to remain the best. By joining us, you will play a key role in our Stuttgard office in Germany. You will be responsible for the direct customer experience in your territory. You will also be the contact person for the internal sales teams (channel direct) to advise them on the sale of products and services from our Customer Services portfolio. If the desire to take on new challenges wakes you up at night, join us; we will have fun working together!
What a typical day with us looks like:Sales (60%)
- Ensure the accompaniment of the customer; maintain and develop the customer relationship in order to advise him on the products and services of the Customer Services portfolio.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts.
- Participate in the development of order entry budgets for his territory.
- In collaboration with the sales managers, follow up on direct sales results.
- Ensure the daily management of sales (pipeline management)
- Participate in account reviews in collaboration with the sales managers.
- In collaboration with the Sales and Customer Experience Manager, implement sales strategies to increase sales of the Customer Services portfolio;
- Contribute to the development and deployment of promotions.
- Implement the processes related to the sale of products in the Customer Services portfolio.
- Develop quotations, present them to customers, follow up and confirm orders to customers.
- Communicate critical information to the teams involved.
- Update established regional indicators
- Has worked at least 5 years in sales management and customer service, and have an interest in pursuing this path-
- Is bilingual (French, English) both orally and in writing.
- Has a good knowledge of the office suite, especially Excel
- Has a BAC + 2 level or equivalent
- Has a developed business sense and is results oriented
- Is recognized for his organizational agility
- Has a strong ability to adapt
You earn points if you...
- Speak German;
- Have practical experience with CRM software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A location at the Stuttgart office in Germany;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is so stimulating. It’s like we’re all living this grand adventure with no end in sight.
Regional Manager, Latin America