Internal Sales Specialist-France
Permanent / Full-time
Are you a people person, passionate for all things 3D, engineering and a love for travel that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
Who we are seeking: We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Specialist (ISS) position at the Creaform office in Stuttgart. The position will require the selected candidate to provide inside sales support and administration for the assigned territory (France), qualify leads, and assist the sales force.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Contacting potential customers and distributors to qualify leads and provide information based on the application;
- Organising demonstrations based on a range of factors including applications, geography and staff availability;
- Developing a complete expertise and knowledge of the Creaform product lines;
- Establishing and communicating recommendations to move forward with the sales process;
- Obtaining the data required in order to prepare sales quotations based on the specifications provided by the sales staff;
- Reviewing and processing purchase orders;
- Assisting with lead generation by obtaining referrals along with marketing staff and other resources, in order to ensure that the assigned territory has sufficient leads and opportunities to turn out demos;
- Relaying sales information with production and accounting;
- Helping deploy marketing campaigns and making improvement recommendations.
Our perfect match...
- Degree in business administration/marketing with 1-3 year(s) of experience;
- Sales/customer support experience within an international company is an asset;
- Knowledge/experience in the engineering/manufacturing/metrology field is an asset;
- Bilingual (French and English). German is an asset;
- Experience with a CRM software is a strong asset;
- Hands-on person with good personal and sales skills;
- Great interest towards customer service;
- Organised, responsible and resourceful;
- Energetic and cheerful personality;
- Good team spirit.
In exchange we offer you...
- Work location : Stuttgart office, Germany;
- Flexible schedule, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan;
- Good benefits plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, worldwide company.
Creaform offers career opportunities within a young dynamic team as well as the possibility to progress through multiple interesting and varied projects. We moreover provide a unique work environment, animated by a strong, dynamic team. Joining our team, also translates to many social activities, career opportunities and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is the ideal place for people who love challenges and who want to take their talent to a whole new level. From reverse engineering to quality control to education and R&D, the company offers rewarding and enriching experiences you simply cannot get anywhere else.