Internal Sales Specialist (ISS)
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection and quality control. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia. Creaform has developed and sells the Handyscan 3D line of portable, self-positioning handheld 3D scanners, along with the HandyPROBE portable arm-free CMM and the MetraSCAN optical CMM 3D scanner, two systems designed for inspection applications. Creaform is an international company with offices in 13 countries and sales in 85 countries.
We are currently seeking for an ISS (Internal Sales Specialist) to support sales of Japan. Reporting to the Japan Country Manager, this person will be based in Ametek office located in Tokyo, Japan. Main duties are to provide inside sales support and administration for assigned geographic region, qualify leads where applicable and proceed to sales force in the assigned sales territory.
You'll be responsible for
- Contact potential customers/distributors to qualify leads. Provide required information based on a range of factors including applications, geography and staff availability.
- Develop a complete expertise and knowledge of Creaform’s product base.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for advancing the sales process. Communicate with outside sales staff to obtain required data and prepare sales quotations based on specifications provided as well as review and process purchase orders.
- Assist with lead generation by obtaining referrals in conjunction with marketing staff and other resources to ensure that assigned territories have sufficient leads and opportunities in order to generate demos.
- Generate quotes
- Relay sales information with production and accounting.
- Help deploying marketing campaign and make recommendations for improvements.
- A passion for sales, and passion for learning!
- Degree in business administration /marketing with 1-3 years professional experience
- Sales / customer support experience in an international company is an asset.
- Experience in using a CRM software is a strong asset.
- Knowledge / experience in the engineering / manufacturing / metrology field is a plus.
- Hands on person with good communication and sales skills.
- Be bilingual, Japanese / English (written and spoken).
- Important: career path to become Account Manager in few years.
In exchange we offer you...
- Work location : Creaform Japan Company Limited (KK);
- Flexible schedule, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan;
- Good benefits plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, worldwide company.
Creaform offers career opportunities within a young dynamic team as well as the possibility to progress through multiple interesting and varied projects. We moreover provide a unique work environment, animated by a strong, dynamic team. Joining our team, also translates to many social activities, career opportunities and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager