Internal Sales Specialist RoEMEA
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Internal Sales Specialist. This person will be working from Creaform Germany GmbH located in Leinfelden-Echterdingen and will perform duties to provide inside sales support and administration for assigned geographic region, qualify leads and proceed to sales force in the assigned sales territory.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Contact potential customers to qualify leads. Provide required information based on a range of factors including applications, geography and staff availability;
- Develop a complete expertise and knowledge of Creaform’s product base;
- Develop and communicate recommendations for advancing the sales process;
- Communicate with outside sales staff to obtain required data and prepare sales quotations based on specifications provided as well as review purchase orders;
- Assist with lead generation by obtaining referrals in conjunction with marketing staff and other resources to ensure that assigned territories have sufficient leads and opportunities in order to generate demos;
- Facilitate communications among the sales team. Make recommendations for improving sales process, approach and systems.
Our perfect match...
- Has a Degree in business administration or in marketing;
- Has 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a related field;
- Is a hand’s on person with good communication and sales skills;
- Is fluent in English.
You earn points if you...
- Have sales or customer support experience in an international company;
- Have experience in using a CRM software;
- Have knowledge or experience in the engineering, manufacturing or metrology field;
- Speak a third language like Spanish, Italian or French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Work location: Stuttgart office, Germany;
- Flexible work schedule, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.