Internal Sales Specialist, Spain (m/f/d)
Our Stuttgart office is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to support account managers and distributors covering the Spanish and Portuguese territory and help them reach their sales objectives.
If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team within an international company leader in its field, choose Creaform, we will have fun working together.
You will be responsible for
- Contacting potential customers to analyze their metrology needs;
- Making the link between these expectations and Creaform's service offer in order to provide customers and prospects with the information they need;
- Planning demonstrations for account managers and support them throughout the sales cycle;
- Supporting distributors in their daily requests on various topics;
- Participating in lead generation by making cold calls, attending trade shows and local events, etc;
- Maintaining and updating the customer database.
Your projects will lead you to
- Work closely with account managers;
- Collaborate with regional marketing managers, business development managers and other resources;
- Make recommendations to improve the sales process, approach and systems;
- Be an ambassador for the Creaform brand.
You will feel at home if you
- Have a degree in business administration, engineering or any other relevant field;
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in sales or customer support acquired in a technological or industrial environment and that you enjoyed it;
- Are a hands-on person with good personal and commercial sensitivity;
- Are an organized, responsible and resourceful person;
- Have an energetic and cheerful personality;
- Have a good team spirit;
- Communicates perfectly in Spanish;
- Are willing to make occasional local trips.
You earn points if you...
- Have experience working in an international company;
- Have knowledge of engineering, manufacturing or metrology;
- Have experience using CRM software, such as Salesforce;
- Can communicate in Portuguese or French.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The support of a high level, dynamic and very human team;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and its excellence in R&D. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and the dynamism of a start-up company.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager