Intern, Software development (m/f/d)
Internship / Student
Canada - Levis
Our R&D department is looking for a student to contribute to the software development of applications and operating software for Creaform's 3D digitizing technologies.
You'll be working as part of a multidisciplinary development team renowned for its high level of technical competence. If you want to play an active role in the development of system architectures, user interfaces or interactive visualization tools, join us! We'll have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Developing user interfaces;
- Developing software architectures;
- Design and implement C# graphical controls;
- Develop interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools;
- Experimentally test and validate developed architectures and interfaces;
- Participate in architectural redesigns to modernize our software.
You will feel at home if you
- Are a student in computer engineering, software engineering or computer science;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas: C#, C++ and .NET programming, Visual Studio development environment and computer architecture;
- Is detail-oriented and concerned with user appearance.
- Are comfortable expressing yourself in English and French (oral and written);
You earn points if you...
- Is familiar with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF);
- Knowledge of UI/UX;
- Knowledge of image processing and computer vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human and passionate team, for which pleasure and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible schedules, which allow you to balance work and studies, including for student athletes;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
AMETEK is a highly technical manufacturing company made up of 40 industry leading companies. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions. We employee 18,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert