Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for leading the information technology department in a company with offices around the world, to ensure the smooth running of the department and the improvement of computer technologies and systems. He will also act as a leader and advisor to management in digital transformation activities throughout the organization.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Establishing and maintaining the IT master plan for technology transformation projects and leading large-scale projects;
- Ensuring a technology watch in the area of digital transformation of organizations, and working with the management team and each department head to identify relevant digital evolution opportunities, and help facilitate the management and acceptance of the changes to be made;
- Define, develop and maintain an operational and efficient IT department structure;
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of existing infrastructures/systems through preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of platforms;
- Prepares and monitors IT budgets, as well as the overall project portfolio estimate, and ensures that they meet defined goals, objectives and guidelines;
- Establishes and maintains good business relationships with the department's strategic suppliers;
- Working closely with AMETEK's IT management team to understand the upcoming technological changes at the corporate level and to represent Creaform's interests;
- Supporting the IT team in place and participating in daily activities;
- Develop best practices, techniques and tools related to project planning, execution and management, monitoring of deliverables and milestones in progress, communication and key performance measures.
Our perfect match...
- Holds a bachelor's degree in computer engineering or relevant field/experience;
- Has approximately 10 years of experience in the computer field including 5 years in a management role with a demonstrated sense of understanding business issues across an organization;
- Has experience in team management, goal setting and other areas;
- Has the ability to manage change and adhere to new systems and environments.
- Has experience with software applications, such as ERP, CRM, financial systems, etc..;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Is available to travel outside of Canada.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.