Logistic & transportation Technician (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Do you want to work for an international company with a worldwide reputation? Our operations department is looking for a logistics and transportation technician to coordinate and organize product shipments locally and internationally. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate team, do like our 60+ team members and join the operations department at Creaform.
Julie, your future manager, is known for her passion, her human side and for being a team player. She has been working at Creaform for 10 years. She started as a logistics agent. Today, she is in charge of logistics and transportation.
To succeed and progress in your career, Julie will accompany you with :
An excellent welcome and integration process
The chance to learn and grow on a daily basis
The support you will need to develop and reach your goals
Here is what we offer you:
- Ongoing training to support you in your career ambitions
- Your ideas are taken into account
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- Diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA, there are no clones, no one-size-fits-all thinking, it's our secret recipe that makes us so successful!
- A wide range of social benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with a generous contribution from Creaform, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible hours
- We work hard but we have even more fun through sports, parties and thematic events, ...
What is a typical project in your new team like?
- Coordiinate local and international shipments of Creaform products for all departmentsCoord
- Organize transportation for the supply of the production
- Maintain the shipment logbook
- Ensure the conformity of shipments to the customer's order
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Organize shipments for trade shows
- Take charge of shipments made under letter of credit
- Collaborate with the Chamber of Commerce and the various embassies during the legalization process of documents
- Participate in the achievement of cost reduction objectives
- Maintain up-to-date processes and procedures
Some aspects that will facilitate your integration at Creaform:
Have a college degree in transportation logistics or related field
Have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
Have a good command of the English language, both oral and written
Knowledge of international transportation regulations
Knowledge of ERP software is a strong asset
Strong teamwork and communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.