Marketing Assistant (m/f/d) - EMEA
Our fabulous marketing team is hiring! You will directly contribute to the achievement of marketing objectives (leads, awareness, new product launches, operational excellence, etc.) for the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting the deployment of the regional marketing plans;
- Contributing to the management of events in the territory: tradeshows, roadshows, product launches, sales and distributor meetings;
- Assisting the corporate marketing team with digital marketing efforts; manages placements and maintenance of the directories, and recommend new means to increase brand awareness on the web;
- Managing advertisement campaigns and placement; adapt ads developed by HQ;
- Developping and maintaining event-related equipment, such as stands and banners for the region;
- Managing sales documentation, promotional objects and apparel inventory for the region;
- Providing translation support: assist the corporate marketing team in proofreading translations or translating marketing materials (mainly German);
- Supporting the partner marketing in attributed territory, along with relationships with reseller and software partner counterparts;
- Contributing to proper lead management and reporting in CRM;
You have the profile we are looking for if you :
- Hold a relevant degree related to the position;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Are multilingual (French & German bilingual, fluent English);
- Are very well organized and detail oriented;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- Are multitasking and have time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
You will receive points if you :
- Are able to speak Spanish and Italian;
- Have a strong interest for marketing.
In exchange, we offer you :
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment in a human and passionate team for whom happiness and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful, cosmopolitan technology company;
- A generous and flexible remote work policy, including after Covid when the position allows;
- Bike-Leasing and monthly shopping vouchers;
- A free membership at Urban Sports Club;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations.
AMETEK is a highly technical manufacturing company made up of 40 industry leading companies. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions. We employee 18,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.