Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Designer. Join usefulness and enjoyment by participating in large-scale projects with renowned customers while visiting our great province and even sometimes the US. The candidate will be required to work with clients on short, medium or long term mandates throughout the province.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You’re in charge of design and 2D and 3D drafting on various CAD software for our customers in various fields such as aerospace, consumer goods, high technologies, health care, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Assist by a team of specialist, you produce CAD designs for any part or mechanical system;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts.
- Has participated for more than 2 years in student projects such as Mini-Baja, Formule SAE, Esteban, Rafale, Chinook, OMER or QUIETS ;
- Has a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Like mechanical design and technical challenges;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, Creo/Pro E;
- Is mobile to make short, medium or long term trips within the province of Quebec;
- Wants to work on developing innovative products.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!