Mechanical Designer (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Do you want to work in a world-renowned engineering firm? Would you like to take part in stimulating innovation projects? Are you looking for the perfect springboard for your career?
That's good! Creaform Engineering needs you and your creativity to design, develop and model mechanical components for its customers. You will have the opportunity to support them in the development of their products and to make them benefit from your know-how!
Francis, your future manager, is known for his availability and listening. He has been with Creaform for over 18 years. Like you, he started in mechanical design. He is now responsible for operations.
To succeed and progress in your career, Francis will accompany you through the following resources:
- An excellent welcome and an efficient onboarding process;
- Access to continuous training on a daily basis;
- Support to ensure your development and achieve your goals;
Here's what we offer you:
- Diversity and complexity of projects in a multitude of industries;
- Continuing education to support you in the progression of your career;
- Recognition of your ideas, regardless of your level of education;
- Caring environment, encouraging personal and professional development;
- Diversity and inclusion: there is no one-size-fits-all way of thinking;
- Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with employer contribution, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible work arrangements;
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun playing sports, organizing themed parties and events, and much more.
What does a typical project look like in your new team?
- Design and drawing 2D and 3D using various CAD software for our clients in various sectors such as mobility, transportation electrification, recreational vehicles, heavy industry, consumer goods, high technology and more;
- Design by CAD parts and mechanical systems of all kinds;
- Bring new ideas and concepts, and evolve them;
- Visit customers and support them in the development of their products;
- Working with a multidisciplinary team of passionate experts;
- Act as a technical expert to customers.
Whatever your interests, there will always be a project that meets your expectations!
Some aspects that will facilitate your integration at Creaform
- Have a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- You are passionate about design, mechanics and technical issues;
- You master CAD software: CATIA V5, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer), etc.;
- You like working in the field of product development;
- You can make short, medium or long trips;
- You have excellent communication skills in French.
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Ingénierie offers comprehensive engineering services to support industry leaders in the success of their projects, regardless of size or complexity. The company is made up of a multidisciplinary team of more than 200 experts and strategic allies who work closely with clients to achieve their goals in product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization. For more than 20 years, Creaform Engineering has developed expertise in multiple sectors, including transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. For more information about Creaform Engineering, click here!
Creaform is a business unit of AMETEK Inc., a world leader in the manufacture of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with sales of $5.5 billion in 2021.
Are you interested in the position, but you do not have all the skills required? Send us your application anyway. We believe that experience and personal context, combined with a healthy dose of passion, can be a game-changer.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert