Mechanical designer (m/f/d)
Canada - Bromont
Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for a mechanical designer to work in Bromont, Estrie. His main responsibility will be to develop, design and produce the various mechanical components of the new concepts we invent. If you wish to take up new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, do like our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
Your projects will lead you to
- Perform 2D and 3D design and drafting on various CAD software for our clients in various sectors such as aerospace, consumer goods, high technology, health care, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Design all types of parts (CAD) and mechanical systems;
- Use your creativity and your innovative side to design, develop and model parts, while taking into account technical criteria.
You have the profile we are looking for if you...
- Has participated for more than 2 years in student projects such as Mini-Baja, Formule SAE, Esteban, Rafale, Chinook, OMER or QUIETS ;
- Has a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Like mechanical design and technical challenges;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, Creo/Pro E;
- Is mobile to make short, medium or long term trips within the province of Quebec (Estrie, Bromont);
- Wants to work on developing innovative products.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Engineering is a team of more than 200 experts who are committed to the success of projects for leaders in all industries. Our multidisciplinary team takes on every challenge with ingenuity and expertise, for projects in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. Our goal? To make our clients shine, both nationally and internationally, with a competitive edge in sectors as varied as transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. We go where no one else has gone before and accompany our partners further and further to create the innovations that will drive them forward. Experts in product design, industrial design, automation, dimensional management, numerical simulation and advanced surface modeling, we make sure to constantly improve the skills of our employees to remain the best. Joining Creaform Engineering means betting on engineering excellence.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!