Mechanical Designer, Creo
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who wa are looking for? Aperfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Designer, Creo. Raise up to new conception challenges and develop new products.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop new products for our clients;
- Collaborate with the industrial designer team;
- Perform surface modeling;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Is a master in Creo software;
- Know manufacturing processes;
- Has ability to concurrently run several projects;
- Is a good team player;
- Is creative and organize;
- Is customer-driven;
- Is fluent in both English and French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!