Mechanical Designer, Creo
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who wa are looking for? Aperfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Designer, Creo. Raise up to new conception challenges and develop new products.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop new products for our clients;
- Collaborate with the industrial designer team;
- Perform surface modeling;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Is a master in Creo software;
- Know manufacturing processes;
- Has ability to concurrently run several projects;
- Is a good team player;
- Is creative and organize;
- Is customer-driven;
- Is fluent in both English and French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Our goal is to become the number 1 measurement solution provider in the world. And while there are many challenges, I believe we can achieve this important goal. We are shaping the future of many different industries, including Japan’s automotive market. We’re also playing a key role in our customers’ long term business. With our excellent products, strategic mindset and exceptional team, Creaform has a bright destiny!
Regional Manager, East Japan