Mechanical Designer, France
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Designer. Join usefulness and enjoyment by participating in large-scale projects with renowned customers while visiting our great province!
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You’re in charge of design and 2D and 3D drafting on various CAD software for our customers in various fields such as aerospace, consumer goods, high technologies, health care, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Assist by a team of specialist, you produce CAD designs for any part or mechanical system;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts;
- You work with the best!
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Like mechanical design and technical challenges;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, Creo/Pro E;
- Wants to work on developing innovative products;
- Is mobile to make short, medium or long term trips within the province of Quebec;
- Speaks French.
You earn points if you...
- Are persuasive;
- Are familiar with manufacture process;
- Have knowledge in geometric tolerancing;
- Have experience in manufacturing sector;
- Are enthusiast about mechanical things in life as in work.
In exchange we offer you...
- The processing your application for a Canadian work permit;
- Financial assistance for relocation to our beautiful province of Quebec;
- A personalized service for you and your family to make it easier for you to settle in our region;Flexible work schedule because we have family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager