Mechanical Designer, Research & Development
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? The perfect candidat to fill the position of Mechanical Designer Research and Development, whose main mission will be to develop, design and prototype our products.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate, within the R&D team, in the design and development of the products and accessories;
- Develop product surfaces in collaboration with industrial designers;
- Ensure that there are optimized designs that will facilitate the manufacture of systems at an optimal cost;
- Design tools and templates to support production and your team.
Our perfect match...
- Is a master of Catia V5 (2D modules, solid, surface and assembly);
- Has knowledge of manufacturing methods including plastic injection;
- Has experience in product design;
- Is a good team player;
- Is versatile and you adapt to any situation;
- Is an excellent popularizer and communicator;
- Is meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Is autonomous and resourceful;
- Has an artistic sense developed for the design of avant-garde products;
- Has the ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.