Mechanical Project Manager
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for a mechanical project manager to design mechanical systems for heavy vehicle chassis and other projects. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, join our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
Your projects will lead you to
- Take charge of the management of various mechanical design projects;
- Make presentations and follow-ups with clients;
- Coordinate and follow up on the progress of the designers' work;
- Contact suppliers;
- Participate in the development of specifications and document the design work;
- Participate in the development and design of various parts and components;
- Design products, mechanical systems and tools;
- Taking into account all technical parameters, carry out studies, analyses and calculations of your projects;
- Conduct research on the standards governing a field of activity, the feasibility, operation and performance of systems;
- Respect the technical or other criteria established by the clients and take into account the manufacturing constraints of the parts that are to be modeled, developed or designed;
- Work on challenging projects in several fields (transportation electrification, aeronautics, automotive, and many others!)
You will feel at home if you
- Holds a university degree in mechanical engineering (an asset);
- Has experience in mechanical design and project management;
- Has experience in product development and/or production tooling;
- Has experience in a manufacturing shop (an asset)
- Is able to manage several projects in parallel, sometimes in completely different fields;
- Is mobile to work with clients;
- Mastery of at least one CAD software (Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, etc.);
- Is an excellent team player;
- Is bilingual French & English (written and spoken).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Engineering is a team of more than 200 experts who are committed to the success of projects for leaders in all industries. Our multidisciplinary team takes on every challenge with ingenuity and expertise, for projects in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. Our goal? To make our clients shine, both nationally and internationally, with a competitive edge in sectors as varied as transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. We go where no one else has gone before and accompany our partners further and further to create the innovations that will drive them forward.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager