Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Engineer. The holder of this position will have primary responsibility for mechanical system design at the heavy vehicle chassis level and other projects. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in the development of specifications and document the design work;
- Perform manual or spreadsheet calculations to size components;
- Design products, mechanical systems and tools;
- Conduct research on the standards that govern an area of activity, system feasibility, operation and performance;
- Respect the technical or other criteria established by customers and take into account the manufacturing constraints of the parts to be modelled, developed or designed;
- Plan and conduct design reviews;
- Supervise the work of mechanical designers on specific projects;
- Work on stimulating projects in several fields (transport, aeronautics, automotive, and many others!);
- May be required to affix his engineer's seal on plans and specifications if necessary.
Our perfect match...
- Has an university degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Is a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Has project management skills
- Is mobile to work on site with customers;
- Has five years of relevant experience;
- Masters at least one CAD software (Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, etc.);
- Speaks French.
You earn points if you...
- Know beforehand a manufacturing process.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert