Mechanical Engineer, Systems
Permanent / Full-time
Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for a mechanical engineer, systems. The candidate's main responsibility will be to configure heavy vehicles, coordinate and follow up on component integration activities according to customer requests while respecting deadlines. If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with an experienced team, join our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
Your projects will lead you to
- Configure vehicles to meet customer requirements, balance weights and ensure viable dynamic behavior;
- Plan and prepare schedules and monitor the progress of the work;
- Evaluate costs and workload;
- Communicate requirements to suppliers and ensure compliance of deliverables with them;
- Ensure procurement planning for the realization of prototypes;
- Support the implementation of projects and ensure a follow-up of the necessary corrective measures;
- Optimize request processing time by automating certain aspects of the work (VBA or other).
You will feel at home if you
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline;
- Has experience in the field of trucks, buses or heavy machinery: suspension, axles, brakes, steering ;
- Has 2 years of relevant experience in project management ;
- Is fluent in both English and French, orally and in writing ;
- Is a master of Excel ;
- Has experience in the manufacturing and rolling stock industry ;
- Has good negotiation skills.
In exchange we offer you...
- Several positions available in Montreal or on the South Shore of Montreal;
- A flexible work schedule;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more
Creaform Engineering is a team of more than 200 experts who are committed to the success of projects for leaders in all industries. Our multidisciplinary team takes on every challenge with ingenuity and expertise, for projects in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. Our goal? To make our clients shine, both nationally and internationally, with a competitive edge in sectors as varied as transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy. We go where no one else has gone before and accompany our partners further and further to create the innovations that will drive them forward.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!