Mechanical Engineering Intern
Internship / Student
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate for a mechanical engineering internship for our Laval office within Creaform Engineering, recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The mechanical engineering intern prepares models, drawings and gathers related technical information in a multidisciplinary team.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Do 2D and 3D modification and drawing;
- Develop project plans based on technical documents (specifications, etc.);
- Apply mechanical concepts of tolerance, design standards;
- Work with the project manager to improve the process by optimizing and standardizing tools.
Our perfect match...
- Is in the process of completing a university diploma in mechanical engineering;
- Has a good knowledge of 2D modules, solid and assembly of a 3D design software;
- Has an eye for detail;
- Is creative and dynamic;
- Is very well organized and structured;
- Is a good team player;
- Give very good customer service.
- Is at his third internship.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at hear;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert