Mechanical Tool Designer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Mechanical Tool Designer. Join usefulness and enjoyment by participating in various types of industrial tooling projects designed with the help of 3D design and computer-aided 2D drafting.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You’re in charge of 3D design and drafting on various CAD software for our customers in tool design for a production line;
- Assist by a team of specialist, you produce CAD designs for any part or mechanical system;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts;
- You work with the best!
- Has a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Is familiar with different mechanical manufacturing processes;
- Has between 2 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor, Creo/Pro E;
- Is mobile to work on site with customers.
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge in geometric tolerancing;
- Speak French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!