Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who are we looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Mechatronic Engineer. The incumbent will participate in the development of various electrical and mechatronic systems for recreational vehicles.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Perform calculations, analyses and validations of the various system components ;
- Calibrate the mechatronic systems of the vehicles ;
- Develop control and diagnostic functions for electronic management modules;
- Plan and execute the test protocols necessary for the validation of technical solutions, respecting the established standards;
- In collaboration with suppliers, develop electrical and electronic components, ensuring that deadlines and established standards are met;
- Participate in the resolution of problems with the production team;
- Carry out follow-ups with various suppliers.
Our perfect match...
- Is mobile to work at our client's location in the beautiful Estrie region ;
- Has a BACC in Electrical Engineering or in a field relevant to the job;
- Has 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knows and masters the integration of various mechatronic components into a vehicle system.
In exchange we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-life balance at heart;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating and open-minded company;
- The possibility of progressing through projects that are as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert