Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for? The perfect candidate for a metrology internship for our head office in Lévis within the metrology department recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out data acquisition and processing projects for the metrology department and will participate in various service projects with our internal department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Use our measurement solutions and software in tests to support the research and development department;
- From the scanning tools, create files to promote products;
- Generate software screenshots for training documentation;
- Develop performance monitoring tools (KPI);
- Develop and design a set of training exercises for educational clients.
Our perfect match...
- Is student in mechanical engineering;
- Is autonomous and resourceful;
- Demonstrates scientific accuracy;
- Has a synthetic mind and a sense of organization.
You earn points if you...
- Have programming knowledge (VBA).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at hear ;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!