Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
What are we looking for? The perfect candidate for a metrology internship for our head office in Lévis within the metrology department recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out data acquisition and processing projects for the metrology department and will participate in various service projects , such as developping technical content related to our technologies, with our internal department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Carry out data acquisition and processing projects for the metrology department and will participate in various service projects with our internal department.
- Develop and design technical content for clients;
- Provide training to internal users of our technologies;
- Use our measurement solutions and software in tests to support the research and development department;
- From the scanning tools, create files to promote products;
- Develop and design a set of training exercises for educational clients.
Our perfect match...
- Is student in mechanical engineering;
- Is autonomous, resourceful and has good writing skills;
- Demonstrates scientific accuracy;
- Has a synthetic mind and a sense of organization.
You earn points if you...
- Knowledge of functional rating and GD&D (plan reading);
- Has knowledge of digitization;
- Has knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, After Effects);
- Have programming knowledge (VBA).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at hear ;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Whenever I am performing demos or product presentations, I always smile when I see the look of amazement on attendees’ faces after I scan a product. They have a hard time believing in our solutions’ power and performance—and think I’ve uploaded the data prior to the presentation. Then I scan my hand on the spot. All I hear afterwards is “Wooooow!” Now that’s music to my ears! I am proud to be a part of the Creaform team!