Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
What are we looking for? The perfect candidate for a metrology internship for our head office in Lévis within the metrology department recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out data acquisition and processing projects for the metrology department and will participate in various service projects , such as developping technical content related to our technologies, with our internal department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Carry out data acquisition and processing projects for the metrology department and will participate in various service projects with our internal department.
- Develop and design technical content for clients;
- Provide training to internal users of our technologies;
- Use our measurement solutions and software in tests to support the research and development department;
- From the scanning tools, create files to promote products;
- Develop and design a set of training exercises for educational clients.
Our perfect match...
- Is student in mechanical engineering;
- Is autonomous, resourceful and has good writing skills;
- Demonstrates scientific accuracy;
- Has a synthetic mind and a sense of organization.
You earn points if you...
- Knowledge of functional rating and GD&D (plan reading);
- Has knowledge of digitization;
- Has knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, After Effects);
- Have programming knowledge (VBA).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at hear ;
- Competitive salary;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!