Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position is mainly responsible for supporting the multimedia needs of the various stakeholders acting on behalf of the Creaform product lines. He must ensure that projects are carried out while respecting the deadlines, quality and characteristics requested in order to ensure customer satisfaction. This person works closely with the CMS technical expert team, marketing product managers, technical support department, as well as the Creaform Campus editorial team.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Handling of requests, understanding of needs, estimation of completion time. Collaboration with the Creaform Campus coordinator for project planning and follow-up up to delivery;
- In collaboration with the internal service operations manager, establish annual plans, develop the multimedia offer and production tools with a view to satisfying internal customers;
- Act as a technical reference for the Creaform Campus management team regarding multimedia tools;
- Strong involvement in the development of content for the E-learning platform;
- Provide support to the marketing department for the creation of technical documentation, visual aids and data files;
- Contribute to the development of training materials in general.
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC in the field of multimedia or equivalent;
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of multimedia;
- Knows a video editing and photo editing software;
- Knows an animation and multimedia software;
- Has experience and skills with customer relations;
- Has an interest in high technology;
- Has skills in teamwork, priority management and customer relations;
- Is autonomous, resourceful and demonstrates leadership;
- Is organized;
- Is fluent in English and French (oral and written).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Creaform offers career opportunities within a young dynamic team as well as the possibility to progress through multiple interesting and varied projects. We moreover provide a unique work environment, animated by a strong, dynamic team. Joining our team, also translates to many social activities, career opportunities and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is a very high-tech company and there’s no reason why we should envy businesses in Silicon Valley.
Senior CFD Engineer