Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for an experienced network administrator with a passion for technology to support a growing infrastructure support and administration team. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for managing the various technologies required to ensure the reliability, performance, stability and security of the existing infrastructure and systems.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Evaluate, install, configure and manage a wide range of hardware and software solutions on multiple platforms;
- Diagnose and treat infrastructure incidents on site and remotely;
- Propose improvements to existing processes and integrate tools to promote operational efficiency;
- Maintain detailed documentation of the network architecture and prepare specifications, reports and other documents required in the areas of responsibility;
- Manage infrastructure environments to ensure system availability, reliability, security and integrity;
- Monitor network infrastructure, correct errors, optimize and recommend necessary changes.
Our perfect match...
- Has 7 years of relevant experience in network infrastructure management;
- Master Microsoft Windows server environment (2008, 2012 and 2016), Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10;
- Know Active Directory and related services: GPO, DNS, DHCP, DFS, etc..;
- Has knowledge of network technologies and architecture: HPe switch, LAN/WAN/MPLS -TCP/IP and routing;
- Master VMware virtualization technologies;
- Know Linux, VoIP systems and storage SAN, NAS;
- Has good analytical and synthetic skills and problem-solving skills;
- Has ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously;
- Is a good team player;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Is available for travel.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.