Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Payroll Technician. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Perform Canadian payroll processing for approximately 450 people on the ADP payroll system;
- In collaboration with AMETEK's payroll team based in the United States, prepare all the information necessary to process the US payroll for our company;
- Perform the calculation of monthly commissions;
- Be the reference for all your colleagues in payroll matters;
- Be in constant communication with the human resources team regarding payroll changes (hiring, termination, etc.);
- Participate in the closing of financial months for all matters related to compensation.
Our perfect match...
- Has a college diploma in administration or other relevant training;
- Has approximately 5 years of experience in payroll management and administrative support;
- Has a knack for customer services;
- Know the ADP payroll system;
- Master the Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Is careful and rigorous;
- Can speak in English.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.