Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Do you like to be in action? Do you need to work with an inspiring team to reach your full potential? We need to meet you! We are looking for a production expert to support our production team and our repair centers. You will also be involved in the various product launches and technological improvements, the follow-up of maintenance plans and the development of the calibration capacity increase plan. Creaform is a company recognized as an international leader, passionate about 3D digitizing and enthusiastic about engineering services. We do not forget to live life to the fullest thanks to our multiple social activities and our sports atmosphere. Our collaborative culture values the contributions and growth of each individual and encourages development while leaving plenty of room for fun, family and pushing yourself. If your career is at a standstill, if the flame that made you want to get up in the morning is no longer shining like it used to, join us! I promise, we'll have fun working together!
Role and Responsabilities
- Actively participate in problem solving (equipment, software, robot, material...);
- Support the production and repair team on calibration processes;
- Develop expertise in the various aspects of calibration of equipment;
- Participate in continuous improvement projects;
- Carry out and maintain the preventive maintenance plan;
- Collaborate with different internal departments during changes;
- Develop expertise in the different aspects of the calibration of devices and equipment;
- Support the maintenance of the ISO 17025 standard;
- Contribute to the efficient implementation of new technologies and software;
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in engineering (physics, electronics, mechanical or other relevant field;
- Has a solid knowledge of computer science and automation;
- Has more than 5 years of experience;
- Has a good command of French and a working knowledge of English spoken and written;
- Has strong interpersonal skills;
- Has a good analytical and synthesis mind as well as an aptitude for problem solving
- Is structured and organized;
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously;
- Is autonomous and shows initiative.
- Has a good capacity to work in a team
You earn points if you...
- Have some experience in robotics
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.